- Что собираешься покупать сегодня?
- Я бы хотел купить подарок для своей дочки.
- Что за подарок?
- Велосипед. Она мечтает научиться кататься на велосипеде.
- Как тебе такой велосипед?
- Замечательный! Как раз для её возраста!
- Ого, сколько он стоит!
- Ничего себе! Он слишком дорогой!
- Согласен! Очень дорого для велосипеда.
You are going shopping with your Russian friend.You want to buy a present for your daughter. YouI would like to buy her a bike. It is too expensive. You ask your friend about his opinion. He thinks it is too expensive too.
It is the weekend, I wanna go out with my wife on a date, she says she is too tired to go out. My wife is beat; she has had too many lessons during the week, she was teaching, preparing the lessons.
It's the weekend. You would like to go out with your friend to the movies. Your friend is too tired to go out since he had a lot of work during the week. In the end you give up and tell your friend to relax.
Привет! Сегодня выходной! Давай сходим в кинотеатр? Там как раз показывают новый фильм - “Три билборда на границе Эббинга, Миссури”.
You are riding a bike with your daughter. Your daughter asks you to stop. She has had enough and wants to go home. She is very tired. You agree together that it is high time to go home.
You can learn Russian with Russian movies. It is a very effective way of learning.